Transportation Services Gameday RV Advisory Committee
About the Transportation Services Gameday RV Advisory Committee
The Transportation Services Gameday RV Advisory Committee meets at least 2 times a year. These meetings are scheduled immediately following the football season and prior to RV permit renewals opening.
A third meeting will be held as an open forum during football season inviting all season permit holders to participate.
The Committee’s responsibility is to:
- Provide collaborative advice and input to Transportation Services concerning policy and issues that affect the gameday RV permit holder;
- evaluate RV rules to ensure the continued family experience and enjoyment of all RV permit holders; and
- develop a consultative process and communication plan to assure the RV community is kept informed about policy and/or other changes,
in advance of implementation, providing sufficient time for input from the RV community.
The Committee’s makeup consists of:
- a minimum of 1 and maximum of 3 committee members from each season RV lot
- self-nominated in December by RV season permit holders and selected by random drawing in January to
- serve staggered 3 year terms.
RV Committee Membership