Frequently Asked Questions for New Student Conferences

What if I am bringing a second vehicle to the conference?

Pay to park in a paid visitor facility such as the University Center, West Campus Garage, Cain Garage or Central Campus Garage.

My conference date has changed. What should I do?

Go to the NSC permit change request page to request a change.

I have scanned the barcode for my new student conference permit at West Campus Garage and received an invalid permit message. What do I do?

If your vehicle has a toll tag, the transcore device will try to read the toll tag first. Since the toll tag is not active in our system, the screen will show invalid permit. Once the system re-sets, usually within a few seconds, you can re-scan the barcode on your NSC permit.